Last Updated on Apr 14th, 2021.
At Cent, we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and users of the Cent Service ("users" or "you") and recognize the importance of protecting the information we collect about you. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share and protect your Personal Data and how you can exercise your rights in the respect of Personal Data we use. "Personal Data" means any information that identifies or can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly.
If you are interacting with the Service because you have received an invoice from one of our customers, then you are also considered a user of the Service who may be subject to this Privacy Notice.
Please note that our customers may have their own privacy practices. The Privacy Notice applies only to the data that we have and not to the practices of third parties that we do not control including our customers.
1. DATA WE COLLECT
- Identification Data. We may collect Personal Data, such as a username, password first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, and information about your business, when you register for the Service, or if you communicate with us. We may also collect information about your correspondence with us, including telephone, email, or online. For service improvement, security, dispute resolution, and training purposes we may monitor and record your communications with us (including email and telephone) in accordance with applicable laws. We may also collect the data on how you access our service including the device, browser, IP address, location, and operating system. We may receive information about you when you interact with the Service through various social media, for example, by logging in through or “liking” us on Facebook or “following” us on Twitter. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Service. We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as referrals from other websites or affiliates, marketing partners or analytics providers, or partners that we also use and share in compliance with this Privacy Notice. We do so only where we have checked that you have provided your consent or where the third parties are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your Personal Data to us.
- Children Under the Age of 13.The Centhq.com Applications are intended for a general audience and are not directed or intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or provide Personal Information on the Centhq.com Applications. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our systems. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided such information, the parent or guardian should contact us in writing at email@example.com so that we may respond appropriately and remove the child’s information.
- Per State of California Law users who reside in California residents may request once a year, a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You must attest that you are a California resident and provide a current California address in your request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
2. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
3. INFORMATION USAGE
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain, secure, support, troubleshoot, and improve the Service and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Service.
- To deliver customer service, sending you newsletters, promotions, and special offers or information about new products and services on an ongoing basis per your marketing preferences. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described below. You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email or by contacting us using the contact details provided on the website. We may use email, phone, social media, and text messages (SMS) to accomplish said tasks.
- To prosecute and/or defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal actions, or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities including the law enforcement, and national security agencies.
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Service, monitor usage or traffic patterns, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
4. DATA SHARING
We may share your Personal Data with:
- External vendors, partners and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytic, archival, auditing, accounting, legal, business consulting, banking, payment, delivery, data processing, data analysis, research, investigation, website or other technology services
- Users that have been invoiced by you through this Service.
- Others that you have interacted with through this Service.
- Other parties that are involved in the Service related transaction such as change of control, acquisition, investment, merger, sale of assets, reorganization, of all or a portion of our business by another company or third-party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings.
- Any other party or person that has received a consent from you.
5. DATA CONTROL
- You can decide. You have full control over your account information and communication preferences. You can stop receiving calls and text messages from us by emailing us at email@example.com. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link provided in such communications. We will make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. However, you may not opt-out of essential communications such as account confirmation, billing reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices unless you terminate your account. You can also request us to completely delete your data by deleting your account and sending us an email with your account information.
- Retention Period. We may retain your personal data as long as we want depending on the information type and its usage.
- California Law. The California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) requires businesses that “sell” personal information, as the term “sell” is defined under the CCPA, to provide an opt-out from such sales. You can opt out of by emailing as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. STORING AND PROTECTING YOUR DATA
- Compliant and Secure. Depending on the data type we follow the industry standards to secure your data and be compliant with it.
7. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHT
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) you may be eligible for certain rights. Not all such individuals have the same rights under the CCPA, but where these rights apply, California law may permit you to request that we:
- Provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- Provide you access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
- Delete certain information we have about you.
Certain information is exempt from the CCPA, even for the individuals who have these rights.
You may have the right to receive information about certain financial incentives that we offer to you. You also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising the rights described here.
Our customers control the information we receive about you through the use of our Product. If we receive a request from you that involves that personal information collected on behalf of our customers through the Product, if we can identify them through your reuquest we will inform the relevant customer.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please submit a request to email@example.com You and if you chose to have an authorized agent will be required to provide KYC. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
8. CHILDREN's PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register as users. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Service may integrate with or contain links to other third-party sites and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by third-party websites or services embedded in, linked to, or linked from the Service, and your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third-party’s own rules and policies. You are responsible for examining third-party websites’ privacy policies and for making your own decisions regarding the accuracy, reliability, and correctness of material and information found.
We may modify or update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices or applicable laws, and you should therefore review this page periodically. We will update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this page when we make any changes. Further, when we materially change this Privacy Notice, we will let you know of such material change in addition to updating the ‘last updated’ date at the top of this Privacy Notice.
11. OUR CONTACT INFORMATION