As a user of the App, you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, of if you are under 18 years of age but are at least 13 year old, you are using the App with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. If you are not at least 13 years old, you are not permitted to use the App.
Copyright, Trademark and General Use
The App provides content that is copyrighted and/or trademarked by Cent or its affiliates and suppliers. The content may include graphics, images, logos, software, video and web content.
Cent hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display the materials and to use this App solely for your personal use. You have no other rights in the App or contents. You may not copy, edit, modify, reproduce, produce derivatives, reverse engineer or in any way exploit the App and its users.
A violation of any of these Terms may result into the automatic termination of the above license and we demand that you immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Web Browser / Operating System / Platform Support
Cent offers the App on various Web Browsers, Operating Systems and Platforms that are built by third parties. Cent do not warrant that the App will be compatible with your Web Browser, Operating System or Platform.
If you are using the App on Apple iOS powered mobile device:
- Scope of License: The license granted to you is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed APP on any iPhone or iPod touch that the end-user owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Maintenance and Support: You acknowledge that Cent is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the APP, as specified in the TOU, or as required under applicable law. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- Warranty: You agree that Cent is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, the you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App to you; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the APP, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Cent'S sole responsibility.
- Product Claims: You acknowledge that Cent, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims of the end-user or any third party relating to the APP or the end-user’s possession and/or use of APP, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. The TOU does not limit Cent's liability to the end-user beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
- Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Third Party Beneficiary: You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this agreement and that, upon the your acceptance of the terms and conditions, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms of this agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
If you are using the App on Android powered mobile device:
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Cent only, and not with Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- Your use of the Android App must comply with Google’s Android Market Terms of Service at the time.
- You acknowledge that Google is only a provider of the Android Market where you obtained the Android App.
- Cent, and not Google, is solely responsible for the App and the Services and Content available thereon.
- Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to the App or these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to the Terms as they relate to Cent's App.
Confidential Information and Registration
You may access password restricted areas of the App by using Email, First and Last Name, Password, Zip Code and a PIN Code and biometric authentication where available. Cent reserves the right to accept, cancel or reject your registration at its sole discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and all activities that will occur using your password. You agree not to share your password, pin code or any other confidential information about your Cent account. You agree to inform Cent if you know of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to the App.
By registering your account you agree to allow us to track your expenses and share your data with the authorized parties. On our app you may come across fiancial and legal tips. However, Cent is only a media company and the information seen by you may or may not be accurate in its entirety. You agree to do your own research and consult a financial or legal advisor and not hold Cent responsible for any inaccurate information.
Developer Name and Address:
All Claims must have name and address, and the contact information (telephone number; E-mail address) to which any end-user questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Licensed Application should be directed.
20. Contact Us email@example.com